Thinking of adopting a pet? BETA has many loving, beautiful cats and dogs that are waiting for you. Our facilities count around 500 dogs and 150 cats, between our dog and cat shelters. Most of these pets have had a bad past, and they are waiting for a second chance at life. All our animals are followed by vets: they are vaccinated, de-wormed and spayed/neutered.
Whether you want an energetic puppy who loves to run around and play, a senior dog who wants to snuggle and sleep by your side, or a cute cat who can keep you company, we can help you choose the pet that suits your lifestyle best.
If you’re interested in adopting a companion, these are the simple steps to follow:
- Fill out the short application form online, and we will get in touch with you soon.
- Shortlist: we narrow down the list for you and give you the list of dogs/cats who suit your lifestyle.
- Meet the pets: visit our center to choose the dog/cat who is suitable for you.
- Get to know him/her: after choosing your dog/cat, visit our center again to get to know him/her better by spending some time together and find the pet you bond with most.
- Introduce your pet to your home: Our volunteers will visit your home to drop off the pet you decide to adopt.
- Contract: sign the adoption agreement form
- Advice and Support: we are here to help you with any questions or behavioral problems you might face with your pet.